We’re looking for a UX Analyst with experience in digital product design, user research and A/B testing to join Brilliant Noise on a fixed term basis (3-6 months).
The UX analyst role is in our Data & Insight team. As a UX specialist you’ll work with colleagues in Design, Creative and Development to deliver UX and CRO projects for our clients.
In short, you’ll use your UX expertise to find and solve UX problems for our clients.
This is a mid-level position at Brilliant Noise reporting to one of our senior analysts.
- Find UX issues, create hypotheses and prove return on investment using web analytics and other sources of data
- Conduct user research and discovery using a variety of tools and methods, writing up and presenting the results to your colleagues and clients
- Review designs, websites and other products providing UX analysis and feedback
- Make sure project work meets our high accessibility and inclusivity standards
- Design and run user tests on products, designs and concepts, providing results and recommendations from your findings
- Design, plan and run A/B or MVT experiments as part of CRO programmes
- Provide UX expertise and consultancy to clients and project teams
- Produce high quality UX deliverables, including personas, wireframes, research summaries, journey maps, user stories, or whatever best suits the situation!
- Contribute to our internal processes and ways of working to make sure we’re continuously improving
- Support pitches and proposals for new business and client account growth.
- You have a methodical and analytical approach to tasks and challenges. You create and follow processes, and pay attention to detail to ensure consistency and quality
- You’re calm under pressure, displaying a positive attitude in challenging situations
- You’re self motivated, dedicated to producing quality work
- You’re an excellent communicator, avoiding jargon and able to make complex ideas and concepts accessible to a wide audience
- You’re collaborative – at ease working in teams, leading workshops and able to adapt your approach to different working styles in order to get the best out of everyone.
- You have UX or CRO experience working with a mix of B2C and B2B brands or services
- You continue to learn about your profession, expanding your skillset and making sure you stay up to date with developments in your field
- A BCS Foundation in User Experience or Certified Professional for Usability and User Experience would be a bonus, but not necessary
- Experience in an agency environment is desirable but not necessary
Knowledge and experience
- Working knowledge of digital and web technologies – databases, CMS, front-end code.
- Data, statistics and analytics
- Knowledge of UX libraries and resources, like WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards and UX heuristics
- A strong understanding of CRO, why it’s important and how to run successful testing programmes
- Digital platforms such as Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Brandwatch, Optimizely, Google Optimize, Adobe Target
Working at Brilliant Noise
As a member of Brilliant Noise you will work alongside talented, awesome people as part of an ambitious culture where you can make a difference.
In addition, you’ll also benefit from:
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays – with an extra day added for each year of service
- Generous training budgets and great career progression opportunities
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Reduced gym membership
- Plenty of social opportunities – from Summer walks in the downs to bowling and cinema trips
- Learning lunches with external experts and knowledge-sharing from colleagues
- Beer o’ clock at 4pm every Friday
- Fantastic coffee and the best-stocked tea cupboard in Brighton
To apply, please send a CV and/or examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions, please feel free to get in touch at the same address.
We look forward to hearing from you!