This is an exciting opportunity for a senior strategist or consultant to join the Consultancy team at Brilliant Noise and develop marketing capability programmes for our growing roster of global clients.
Our range of capability programmes span marketing, business, operations, culture, and transformation.
You will have extensive experience in developing strategy for global brands.
- Ability to capture and analyse quantitative and qualitative data efficiently and with clarity, using the right methods.
- Work closely with the insight team to identify actionable insight related to our clients’ priority challenges.
- Identify opportunities for improving marketing performance and scaling globally.
- Diagnose the client opportunity for transformation through both analysis of internal insight and external market trends.
- Develop marketing programmes for existing clients and new business prospects which will include diagnosis and strategy, marketing initiatives, systems design, training and coaching, events, communications, etc.
- Have a deep understanding of digital transformation, the impact this is having on organisations, and be able to turn this into programmes of work that build capability for our clients, whilst providing strategic leadership for internal communications to amplify programmes.
- Deliver elements of the programme as appropriate including workshops, presentations, training and facilitating marketing initiatives (for example, development of a new process or strategy, or coaching teams to collaborate using new methods).
- Collaborate with client teams, in leadership, global roles and markets to deliver the capability programme and forge better relationships. Capture user stories and additional needs for ongoing development of the programme.
- Ensure that work is briefed to teams accurately and delivered in-line with the strategy, the success measures and quality expectations.
- Develop measurement frameworks which demonstrate the ROI of our work.
- Capture performance insight from multiple data sources, feeding learnings back into planning and client communication.
Generating commercial growth
- Empower the Client Partner with new insights and opportunities to drive incremental client success.
- Support the development of marketing activity and collateral for Brilliant Noise Consultancy. For example white papers, blog posts, product descriptions, client stories and speaking opportunities.
- Develop strategy for new business pitches.
- Support the development of processes that improve efficiency, reporting and communications within Brilliant Noise.
- Develop new consultancy products and iterate existing ones based on client needs.
- A curious and creative thinker who loves collaborating with colleagues and clients of all levels of seniority.
- A positive force for change and someone who fights for what’s right and creates the conditions for success.
- A commercially minded leader, well informed and obsessed with creating success for our clients.
- An expert at identifying business and audience needs and turning these into actionable strategies and plans that clients understand and buy into.
- Used to working with global clients and able to travel internationally as required.
- An experienced strategist, you’ve worked with a number of global brands on a range of major challenges and have many client success stories.
- An expert in consumer led, data-driven marketing with culture/operational change experience and knowledge of marketing data, tools and platforms.
- A seasoned facilitator and a brilliant collaborator: you’re experienced in working with senior clients up to CMO level and representing the ‘on the ground’ experience of individuals and market teams.