This is an exciting opportunity to provide strategic expertise and leadership for an exciting roster of global clients.
As a strategist at Brilliant Noise, your mission is to develop compelling strategic narratives, build strong client relationships, deliver tangible value for clients and contribute to client delivery and long-term growth.
- Work collaboratively to plan and deliver strategic and creative programmes of work for clients and prospects.
- Take ownership of the strategy for clients, providing direction to accounts through understanding clients’ business objectives, customer needs and broader market trends.
- Support business development pitches and proposals.
- Provide valuable insight from multiple data sources, ensuring learnings are shared with wider teams and stakeholders and fed back into planning.
- Participate in the Brilliant Noise marketing programmes, including collateral such as white papers, blog posts, product descriptions, client stories and speaking opportunities.
- Help to develop new strategic and consultancy products and services.
- A creative thinker and team player that loves collaborating with clients and colleagues.
- Someone who fights for what’s right and creates the conditions for success.
- Enthusiastic, confident and happy to delegate, able to lead with both clients and internal teams.
- Keen to help direct the development of high potential colleagues as and when they are hired.
- An experienced strategist, you’re already in a strategic role either client or agency side.
- A brilliant collaborator, you’ve experienced working with multiple teams, across multiple accounts.
- A digital native, with extensive digital expertise and knowledge of data, tools and platforms.
- Alert to new business opportunities, and keen to develop these in the sales pipelines to collaboratively grow the agency.
- Fluent in all the usual software platforms and packages that you’d expect to encounter (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Keynote).
- An expert at identifying business and audience needs and turning these into actionable digital strategies and plans that clients understand and buy into.
Working at Brilliant Noise
As a member of the Brilliant Noise team, not only will you be working alongside talented, awesome people, you’ll be part of a growing, ambitious culture where you can really make a difference.
In addition, you’ll also benefit from:
- 25 days holiday a year plus bank holidays – with an extra day added for each year of service
- Generous training budgets and great career progression opportunities
- Competitive salaries and bonuses
- Flexible working
- Cycle to work scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Enhanced parental leave policies after 1 year of service
- Reduced gym membership
- Plenty of social opportunities – from Summer walks in the downs to bowling and cinema trips
- Learning lunches with external experts and knowledge-sharing from colleagues
- Beer o’ clock at 4pm every Friday
- Fantastic coffee and the best-stocked tea cupboard in Brighton
If you’d like to apply, or have any questions about the role, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!