Senior Project Manager
- Full time (4 day week)
- Fixed term contract (12 months)
- £43,000 – £45,000 a year
- Closing date: 22nd December 2022
IF YOU’RE AN AMBITIOUS AND PROACTIVE PROJECT MANAGER WITH SOLID AGENCY EXPERIENCE, THIS ONE’S FOR YOU…
We’re looking for a senior project manager to work with our busy team, helping us deliver brilliant work for our clients on time, on budget, and to the highest standard.
Exceptional project management is the driving force behind our success. Working with all teams at Brilliant Noise, you oversee production, finance, communication and quality.
You make things happen.
What You Can Expect
Not only will you be working alongside talented, awesome people, you’ll be part of a growing, ambitious movement, where you can really make a difference.
Our projects can be complex, with changing timelines, tricky measurements, and a lot of moving parts. They’re also really interesting, and involve exciting global brands and industry leading innovation.
We value ambition and curiosity. If you’re proactive and open to learning, we’ll make sure you have the tools, autonomy and support needed to deliver the best work of your career.
Who you are
- You’re an excellent communicator, helping us understand project requirements and explain them well to our team, our partners and our clients.
- You’re a proactive person, you’re great at upholding processes and making sure everything happens when and as it should.
- You’re self motivated, but also an equally brilliant team player, able to motivate a team and adapt your approach to different working styles in order to get the best out of everyone.
- Confidential and trustworthy, you’re diplomatic about how and where you discuss client needs and information.
- Dynamic and flexible, the life of a project manager is nothing if not varied, you can think on your feet and turn your hand to many tasks
- You know what you want. We are an ambitious company in a fast-moving environment and there is much to keep on top of. If you are interested in a long-term career in project management we provide great opportunities for career development.
- You have solid experience as a digital project manager or producer within an agency or creative industry setting
- You’ve managed multiple digital projects or campaigns from conception to completion.
- You’ve worked in a client facing role before, and can utilise this experience to build strong working relationships quickly and effectively.
- Experience of collaboration platforms and project management software such as Synergist, Asana, Trello.
- You have great organisational skills and will make sure that we meet our clients’ needs with care and attention to the core pillars of project management: scope, time, quality and budget.
- You demonstrate sound judgement, diplomacy and excellent negotiation skills.
- Good at prioritising, you can manage client needs effectively across multiple accounts and remain assertive and professional despite rapidly changing needs.
- Able to see the bigger picture without missing the detail.
- You have an in-depth understanding of project management principles, including agile and waterfall methodologies.
- You’re familiar with our industry, and have a good knowledge of how agency and consultancy functions work.
- You are curious, and will proactively seek new knowledge and development opportunities, particularly in your field and the industry. Your learning never stops.
- As well as having an in-depth understanding of project management methodologies and tools, it would be great (although not essential) if you’re certified in PRINCE2 or Agile methodologies.
Working at Brilliant Noise
In addition to your basic salary (£43-45,000 DOE), you’ll also benefit from:
- A 4 day working week
- A super flexible approach to how we work, including hybrid and digital nomad working
- Being part of a BCorp and one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK
- A beautiful office space to use as you wish, with state of the art facilities
- Quarterly team away afternoons to keep us connected, aligned, and innovative
- An award-winning Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family to access 24/7
- A day every year to spend giving back / volunteering for a community project or charity of your choice
Want to apply? Great!
If this sounds like the role for you, just send your CV over to email@example.com with ‘senior project manager’ as the subject, don’t forget to tell us a bit about yourself and why you’re applying.
We welcome applications from everyone, and would particularly like to hear from under-represented groups in the digital marketing industry.
If you’d like to apply, have any questions about the role, or need additional support with your application, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!