Contract type: Fixed Term
Closing date: 18th September
This is a rare opportunity to lead an integral team to what we do – the Insights Team. You’ll own our portfolio of data and insight services – how we develop, communicate, sell, deliver and improve them. You’ll energise and enthuse team members and clients, inspiring us to stay customer first and data led, always.
- Calm under pressure, able to effectively prioritise and manage tight deadlines
- A capable and confident communicator, able to inspire non-technical audiences
- Comfortable pitching and presenting and running workshops with clients and internal teams
- A ‘T-shaped’ person with a keen commercial understanding and a critical thinking approach to problem solving
- Advanced capability with Google Analytics, and preferable other Google marketing platform products like Search Console, Optimize and Data Studio
- CRO method and practice, including use of common testing platforms like Optimizely, Optimize, Target or VWO
- An understanding of SEO and its uses to optimise marketing performance and direct content strategy
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel/Google sheets
- An understanding of how to measure and optimise digital platforms, products and campaigns
- Knowledge of how to create and use of marketing personas
- The fundamentals of user or market research design – finding insights from consumer data
- Degree level qualification in a statistical or research based discipline would be a bonus
- Extensive experience in an analytical or research role
- Experience applying GA and other web-analytics platforms to optimise campaigns or products
- Use of social listening products preferably Brandwatch
- Experience presenting research and strategy to clients or senior stakeholders
- Insight team: You’ll drive and support in the development of the rest of the Insights team, their success is your success.
- Client teams: You will help establish clear roles and ways of working within agency and consultancy teams that ensure client success and service/IP development.
- Planning: You will manage your own time across chargeable client work, service development, sales support, marketing support, and management and admin.
If you’d like to apply, or have any questions about the role, please get in touch with us at email@example.com.
We look forward to hearing from you!