We’re looking for an Art Director/Conceptual Designer to join our team.
You will be working within our award winning creative team to solve briefs and create inspiring communications for global brands in b2b and b2c marketing. We are looking for a person with extensive design experience, who can work across media: 360 campaigns, episodic film series, short animations, social media content and interactive experiences and events.
You have an eye for design, a wealth of cultural insight, and experience in bringing ideas to life. You’ll know how to inspire the design team to create career defining work, mentor junior creatives and develop the design function in the agency as we continue to grow.
Our studio is operating remotely (and physically too), so we are happy to accept applications from anywhere as long as you have permission to work in the UK and are able to travel to Brighton when needed. We welcome flexible working arrangements and would also be interested in people that want to work part-time.
What You Can Expect
As a member of the Brilliant Noise team, not only will you be working alongside talented, awesome people, you’ll be part of a growing, ambitious movement, where you can really make a difference.
As Art Director on the creative team, you’ll report to the Creative Director, Gareth. Working with designers, creative consultants, and the wider team you’ll take the lead on some amazing projects with huge clients.
We value ambition and curiosity. If you’re proactive and willing to share your knowledge and skills, we’ll make sure you have the tools, autonomy and support needed to deliver the best work of your career.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Developing inspiring creative on client accounts
- Leading the design and visual tone of projects
- Mentoring Junior members of the teaM. Collaborating with other team members
You’ll be successful if you’re:
- Growing client accounts
- Identifying and acting on creative opportunities,
- Communicating proactively and enthusiastically with senior leaders and team members
- Having a bias for action
2. Growing the agency
- Creating pitch-winning ideas for potential clients
- Finding ways to inspire existing clients with new and innovative ideas
- promoting our creativity at events, conferences, research papers, blog posts and other thought leadership and PR activity.
3. Coaching and developing a brilliant team
Salary and benefits
In addition to a competitive salary, you’ll also benefit from:
- A flexible approach to how and where we work
- Loads of activities – from bouldering and morning beach strolls to bowling and crazy golf – as well as plenty of team gatherings and socials
- A BEAUTIFUL office space, with excellent facilities
- Learning lunches with external experts and knowledge-sharing from colleagues, and an open approach to your professional and personal development needs
- An award-winning Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family to access 24/7
- A paid day every year to spend giving back/ volunteering for a community project or charity of your choice
- We’re trying our best to be good to the planet, and are currently working towards BCorp accreditation.
- We’re missing some of our ‘normal’ perks like beer o’clock, free fruit for all, and the best coffee in Brighton – BUT we’re announcing new remote benefits in the New Year!
We welcome applications from everyone, and would particularly like to hear from under-represented groups in the digital marketing industry.
If you’d like to apply, send a copy of your CV and some examples of your work to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about the role, or need additional support with your application, please get in touch with us at the above address.
We look forward to hearing from you!