Are you a creative powerhouse who wants to use your talent to make a real difference in the world? This one’s for you…
We’re looking for a Creative Consultant to join our team and help us uncover innovative ideas through collaboration and the magic of creativity.
As a creative facilitator, you’ll be the bridge between creative possibilities and strategic goals. You’ll be able to prototype ideas and work with others to bring those ideas to life as ‘in-the-wild’ experiments, in whatever media necessary, to prove them, and gain strategic insights. In action, you’ll often be designing and facilitating creative workshops to unearth great ideas and solutions for all kinds of business challenges.
- You have a background in a creative discipline such as writing, design, film, or game development.
- You’ll be a strategic thinker with the skills, experience and vision to turn ideas into actions with a measurable impact.
- You understand the importance of being data led, and have an understanding of the role insights play in our industry.
- You’ll also be a natural leader, with the ability to inspire, direct and drive change through your work.
- Whether you’re collaborating with freelancers, agencies, producers, or other creatives, you’ll be at the forefront of driving innovation, continuously improving our product, and delighting our global clients.
- You have solid experience in a senior creative role, and a deep understanding of creative strategy in practice.
Working at Brilliant Noise
In addition to your basic salary (£38-42,000 DOE), you’ll also benefit from:
- A 4 day working week
- A super flexible approach to how we work, including hybrid and digital nomad working
- Being part of a BCorp and one of the top 100 small businesses to work for in the UK
- A beautiful office space to use as you wish, with state of the art facilities
- Quarterly team away afternoons to keep us connected, aligned, and innovative
- An award-winning Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family to access 24/7
- A day every year to spend giving back / volunteering for a community project or charity of your choice