Learn how to evolve your brand’s culture to lead change in the digital age.
How do you respond to the digital revolution right now? How do you lead change, rather than suffer through it?
The answer: culture change.
In our new book, Culture change in the digital age, we’ve tackled the subject of how brands can develop a digital culture to create fast change and lasting impact. You can learn what characteristics make up a successful company culture in the digital age, and what brands like Spotify and ING Bank are doing to successfully evolve their cultures.
In the book, we discuss:
- Why culture change is such an important response to the challenges of digital
- How a digital culture differs from pre-digital cultures
- How leaders, teams and organisations develop and change
- What we need from our leaders
- How individuals can develop their digital mindset
We hope you find the book useful. If you want to know more about how we create digital mindsets, read about our work with the Financial Times, TUI travel and others.
Get in touch to find out how we can help you create your culture change: email@example.com
[gravityform id=”7″ title=”false” description=”true”]